Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day Three Ripple the Twine Book Tour

Today's stop on my Chick Lit Plus Blog Book Tour is to the wonderful Kaley at Books Etc. She's is working her reviewing muscle for Ripple the Twine today, and what a great review! Please take a minute to check out her candid feedback.

Now, some of you might think I’m crazy for saying that Kaley’s review is "great". There were a few places where she struggled with my writing, particularly narrative versus dialogue, etc. But these are the things I need to hear in order to improve as an Author! So I’m thanking Kaley for sharing where there might be issues, how to tighten up my novels, and will certainly make use of her advice in the future.

Please stop on over to Books Etc. and leave a comment of thanks on her review for Ripple the Twine or any of the other fantastic posts on her blog.

Aside from the critique, Kaley seemed to really enjoy the book. Hooray! All the positive response I’m getting for Sara and her friends makes me so happy! This was a story I had to tell and as my first novel I’m just so grateful its getting the happy vibes and healthy critique that I’ve seen so far.

Thanks for checking out Ripple the Twine Kaley, I am so excited for the review!

Hope everyone has a chance to get over and leave some love at Books Etc. She’s got some amazing books and Authors featured over there, go check it out and maybe discover a brand new Author.  Speaking of features…I’ll be featured again at this blog this Saturday with a Guest Post (link to follow). Awesome and thanks again to Kaley!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenn, I placed a comment on her blog, I have to say I want to read your more more than I had before. It sounds very interesting. It is also great to get constructive criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finally checking out your post! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you were happy with my review. I was worried that you may think it was negative but I'm happy you realized that I really did like spending time with Sara and her friends! Looking forward to reading what you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete